Working as a PHP Developer: job description and skills requirements
PHP developers create programs and applications using this server-side scripting language. PHP was designed for web development but is also used as a general-purpose programming language. PHP commands can be embedded directly into a HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. PHP developers frequently work in linux environments with an Apache Server and MySQL database data storage (known as the LAMP archetypal model). Many popular web content management systems are written in PHP including MediaWiki, Joomla, WordPress and Drupal, so some PHP developers works on projects based on those frameworks, maintaining or extending functionality.
Working as a PHP Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in PHP, MongoDB and Laravel
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
- Capable of multitasking with ease
PHP Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual PHP Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Senior PHP Developer in Midrand should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires PHP, HTML and CSS
Career outlook as a PHP Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to PHP Developer: