Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Web Development, CSS and HTML
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Highly experienced in developing through PHP
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
A Johannesburg-based company is hiring for a Senior Web Developer with experience in Web Development, CSS and ASP.NET
A Johannesburg-based company is seeking a PHP Web Developer Permanent experienced in Web Development, PHP and jQuery
Candidates seeking a Web Developer (Datafin Recruitment) in Johannesburg should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Recruitment, Web Development and PHP
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 40 offers in None
There were 31 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in Front End Development, HTML5 and HTML could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.