Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Front End Development, PHP and HTML
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in HTML
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Knowledgeable and experienced in CSS
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
A Johannesburg-based company is seeking a Mid and Senior Level Web Developers needed - C# VB .NET and ASP .NET - East Rand nr Bedfordview - ND34894-2016 experienced in ASP.NET, C# and Web Development
A company based in Johannesburg advertised for a Frontend Web Developer. The job requirements include Front End Development, Web Development and jQuery
A Johannesburg-based company is seeking a senior C# web developer experienced in C#, Web Development and HTML5
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 57 offers in None
There were 41 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in Web Development, Front End Development and HTML could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.