Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 5 offers in None
There were 4 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in jQuery, CSS and AngularJS could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.