Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in C++, Programmer and .Net
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 21 offers in None
There were 18 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in CSS, PHP and Python could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.