Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Python, C# and .Net
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Have good knowledge of and experience with C#
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 32 offers in None
There were 28 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Mvc, ASP.NET and Java could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.