Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Java, C# and Programmer
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 23 offers in None
There were 16 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in AngularJS, PHP and Web Development could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.