Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Programmer, Delegation and C++
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- A good eye for detail and quality
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 11 offers in None
There were 6 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer: