Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are C#, Python and Software Engineering
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Able to multitask effectively
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 11 offers in None
There were 9 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in PHP, Mvc and AngularJS could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.