Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate are the primary requirements for this role
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A Java Developer position is being advertised by a company in Johannesburg. Interested parties should have skills in Java, Oracle Corporation and REST
A Johannesburg-based company is seeking a Java Developer experienced in Java, Architecture and Software Development
Candidates seeking a Junior - Senior Java Developers in Johannesburg should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Java, SQL and MySQL
Job prospects as a Java Developer:
There are currently 52 offers in None
There were 37 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Java, Engineering and Architecture could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.