Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are CSS, HTML and C#
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Highly experienced in developing through C#
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Node.js
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
A Johannesburg-based company is hiring for a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer with experience in .Net, AngularJS and C#
A Full Stack C# Developer (RecruiTech) position is being advertised by a company in Johannesburg. Interested parties should have skills in C#, Mvvm and Mvc
Job prospects as a Full Stack Developer:
There are currently 4 offers in None
There were 4 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in C#, .Net and Delegation could also consider Software Engineer positions.