Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are CSS, PHP and Web Development
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Front End Development
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 8 offers in None
There were 6 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in SQL, UI and Front End Development could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.