Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- .Net, Python and HTML are the primary requirements for this role
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Ruby
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
A company based in Cape Town advertised for a Full Stack Engineer. The job requirements include Engineering, Design and Finance
A Developer - Full Stack (.Net) position is being advertised by a company in Cape Town. Interested parties should have skills in .Net, AngularJS and HTML5
Career outlook as a Full Stack Developer:
There are currently 5 offers in None
There were 3 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in Programmer, .Net and Software Engineering could also consider Software Engineer positions.